Celebrate the Tony Awards Factory-style!

On Sunday June 7th, theater lovers all over the world will be tuning in to watch the Tony Awards. It’s a time to route for everyone’s favorite performers/writers/directors /designers/producers, etc and to celebrate the Broadway community at large.

Musical Theatre Factory will be hosting one of the hottest viewing parties in the city starting at 6:30pm on Tony night. There will be a large projection screen, a cash bar and a Tony pool!

The Tony pool is technically a fundraiser with 75% of the proceeds going to the Factory’s capital campaign (#KeepItOpen) but one lucky winner will receive the other 25% of the pot. And all you have to do in order to be eligible to win is enter the MTF Tony pool. You don’t have to be attending the Factory’s Tony viewing party (though we hope to see you there because it will be awesome!). You don’t even have to live in NYC.

Click here to enter MTF’s Tony Pool online now. 

Check out Playbill.com’s official Tony viewing guide for more info on MTF’s Tony party and Tony pool: http://www.playbill.com/news/article/watch-the-2015-tony-awards-in-style-where-when-and-how-to-party-350241

0 Comments

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *