Book, Music, and Lyrics by Natalie Lovejoy
Eighteen-year old Private Dunalley enlists in the Army, excited for the good it will provide for himself, his wife Annabelle and their future child, only to be deployed to Iraq right after basic training. However when he eventually comes home to the daunting task of reassembling his life with a wife he can no longer relate to and a child he barely recognizes, he realizes he misses Iraq and can’t wait to be deployed again.
- Reading at 353 Studios – November 2012
- Workshop at The New School for Drama – June 2013
- Presentation by the Society of Artistic Veterans at Abingdon Theatre Company – November 2013
- Presentation by the Society of Artistic Veterans at The Gene Frankel Theatre – January 2014
- Concert Presentation at 54 Below – May 2014
- 4×15 Presentation at MTF – March 2015