August 9, 2017
Assistant Graphic Designer
This volunteer position will work with the Marketing Coordinator to assist the Graphic Designer in the creation of digital marketing collateral. This will often be creating new images with the assets provided by our lead graphic designer in compliance with MTF’s style guide. It will mainly be working from templates created in Photoshop.
- Use existing templates to create images for our various programming (Residencies, Salons, 4x15s);
- Create programs for all MTF events;
- Design additional images.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Be able to size images appropriately for different social media platforms
- Monthly metrocard
To apply: Interested applicants can submit a brief cover letter (in the body of an email) and resume (pdf, attached to email) to email@example.com. Please be sure to state your name and applicable position in the subject of your email.
MTF is a volunteer-driven nonprofit artist service organization dedicated to helping musical theatre makers develop and present new work in a collaborative environment free from the pressures of critical or commercial success.