August 9, 2017
Will oversee the marketing department and MTF’s brand and marketing footprint.
Tasks May Include:
- Act as a liaison between Executive & Artistic Staff/Producers and the Marketing Department (Social Media Coordinator, Graphic Designers, Resident Photographer)
- Communicating notes and feedback to graphic designers;
- Scheduling photographer for each Factory event.
- Generate copy for MailChimp email blasts and occasionally contribute social media copy;
- Draft press releases utilizing MTF’s standard template;
- Maintain file management system for all of our digital marketing assets;
- Regularly schedule Marketing meetings with MTF’s staff and Board of Directors.
Proficient in Adobe Photoshop;
- Familiarity with MailChimp (or willingness to learn!);
- Knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets;
- Team management experience;
- Copy editing experience;
- Familiarity with all social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and YouTube).
- Monthly metrocard
To apply: Interested applicants can submit a brief cover letter (in the body of an email) and resume (pdf, attached to email) to email@example.com. Please be sure to state your name and applicable position in the subject of your email.
MTF is a volunteer-driven nonprofit artist service organization dedicated to helping musical theatre makers develop and present new work in a collaborative environment free from the pressures of critical or commercial success.